KILLZONE Clan: The Shadow Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum and online headquarters for the KillZone 3 Shadow Aces Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Squad Captains- 

Alpha Squad: AznDreamer    

BravoSquad: CARDERKILLER

Charlie Squad: Mslayer43

Delta Squad: Jroy666

Echo Squad: zyxelbryz

Omega Squad: SykesCrisisFire

Shadow Aces Chain Of Command:

Clan Leader-SykesCrisisFire

Vice Commander(Guerilla Warfare): LSU04_08
Vice Commanders(War Zone):CARDERKILLER and Mslayer43

Clan Offensive Trainers: zyxelbryz and OlayPlay

Clan Defensive Trainer:UNDEFEATED_63

Director of Player Personnel:Moosemndr35

Forum Head Moderator:ShinobiRen

The Shadow Aces MVPs of the Week:

The Shadow Aces MLG team has been Created!!! Sign Up Today!

For more detail please Contact CARDERKILLER.

http://gamebattles.com/ps3/killzone-3/team/shadowaces/

Tactition Buddy System

Go down 
+4
drilus
moosemndr35
Sykes Crisis Fire
Boldon83
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boldon83
Colonel
Colonel
Boldon83

Tactition Buddy System Empty
PostSubject: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:52 am

I think (as a part time TT when spawns need to be taken) TT's need to work in groups of minimum 2 to take TSP's, i know your gonna think to yourself '' im a big man i take TSP's by myself all the time'' yeah so do i but ask yourself how mny times have you started to take a TSP only for an enemy to spawn and kill you while your helpless coz of his spawn invulnerability, if there was a second TT with you he could kill the enemy after his invulnerability had worn off take the TSP and you could then spawn there.

Hopefully if my suggestions are taken on board we should be seeing more part time TT's to help us take TSP's so full time TT's really need to take the lead, a start would be a good ''guide to being a TT'' in your squad section especially focusing on capturing spawns.

Use comms to find out if theres another TT in the squad to ''buddy up'' with and if there's not ask someone else to alt preferably MM or INF until you have taken the spawn closest to the objective then they can alt back to there prefered class.

Once again ill say, i know you can take theese things by yourself but 2 of you going for it will make the job alot easier.
Back to top Go down
Sykes Crisis Fire
Admin
Sykes Crisis Fire

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 am

Thats good advice
Back to top Go down
https://kzshadowaces.forumotion.com
moosemndr35
Director of Player Personnel
moosemndr35

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:17 am

no part time TT's only FULL TIME TT!!! j/k good idea
Back to top Go down
drilus
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:56 pm

I would actually prefer a MM over a 2nd TT.
Back to top Go down
Boldon83
Colonel
Colonel
Boldon83

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 pm

drilus wrote:
I would actually prefer a MM over a 2nd TT.

Yeah but if you die a MM cant capture the TSP only a 2nd TT can do that.
Back to top Go down
moosemndr35
moosemndr35

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:12 pm

Drilus!!! In the TT world that kind of talk will be dealt with harshly and quickly. lol

Actually a good plan. This is our shadows embrace. The scramble++ will not let the enemy see us on radar.
Back to top Go down
Boldon83
Colonel
Colonel
Boldon83

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 pm

But it wont stop them killing you, sending you all the way back to our base b4 you can regroup and have another go at taking the TSp, it has to be 2 TT's.
Back to top Go down
drilus
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Yes I see your point. A shitty TT should have another TT as a buddy.
Back to top Go down
moosemndr35
moosemndr35

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Bolden, why does you war dog keep staring at me like I am a big T bone steak? I understand; you want a back up so that if one goes down the other is still there to take the TSP, not to mention 2 TT's take the TSP 2x quicker.
Back to top Go down
moosemndr35
moosemndr35

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 pm

drilus wrote:
Yes I see your point. A shitty TT should have another TT as a buddy.

Did you really have to call me out?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Boldon83
Colonel
Colonel
Boldon83

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Thats the point Drilus alot of the time the other TT will only be a part timer whos switched from Infiltrator just to help get the spawn closest to the objective quicker.

and moose his name is Fluffy hes a Helghast War Dog (hes even got the red eyes) and he eats ISA TT's for breakfast then spits out there recon. woof woof
Back to top Go down
moosemndr35
moosemndr35

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Spits or shits? lol
Back to top Go down
Boldon83
Colonel
Colonel
Boldon83

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:27 pm

nah spits, recons a pretty big peice of machinery.
Back to top Go down
moosemndr35
moosemndr35

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:28 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
drilus
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:35 pm

If you are capturing TSP's with two TT's you are lowering the effectiveness of that class. You can only have 2 droids on your team. So now you have 4 TT's on the field. Two of them aren't going to be able to provide support properly when they need to. It sucks to play a class if you can't use all of it's abilities. Same with the medic. Kinda gimped when you can't pull out a bot to help cover ya when you heal ppl.

How many TT's are too much? Atm you have half the squad as a TT.
Back to top Go down
Boldon83
Colonel
Colonel
Boldon83

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Well it might suck for the individual player coz he cant use his bot for a few minutes until the part time TT alts back to his prefered class but its going to help the team no end.
Back to top Go down
Sykes Crisis Fire
Admin
Sykes Crisis Fire

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:45 pm

drilus wrote:
If you are capturing TSP's with two TT's you are lowering the effectiveness of that class. You can only have 2 droids on your team. So now you have 4 TT's on the field. Two of them aren't going to be able to provide support properly when they need to. It sucks to play a class if you can't use all of it's abilities. Same with the medic. Kinda gimped when you can't pull out a bot to help cover ya when you heal ppl.

Drilus You are making a argument similar to Koopa....The main importance of the class isn't the bot's they are an assistance. You were there today in those matches when the multiple Tactians in the squad were disorganized and unable to capture even one TSP attempting it solo. And quite frankly in a squad of eight with the Shadow ace tags to lose to group of randoms with no mics is embarrassing, and I won't attribute it to a lack of useable sentry bots.
Back to top Go down
moosemndr35
moosemndr35

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Beat me to it Sykes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
OlayPlay
Echo Squad Second-in Command
Echo Squad Second-in Command
OlayPlay

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:12 pm

I Agreed with Boldon Point 100%. TT Must teamed up, to capture the most Important TCP,
I try to do that by my self, and it was very very difficult !
Back to top Go down
drilus
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Sykes Crisis Fire wrote:
drilus wrote:

Drilus You are making a argument similar to Koopa....The main importance of the class isn't the bot's they are an assistance. You were there today in those matches when the multiple Tactians in the squad were disorganized and unable to capture even one TSP attempting it solo. And quite frankly in a squad of eight with the Shadow ace tags to lose to group of randoms with no mics is embarrassing, and I won't attribute it to a lack of useable sentry bots.

That is only the first point out of two I was making.

Edited for color.
Back to top Go down
Sykes Crisis Fire
Admin
Sykes Crisis Fire

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:20 pm

I didn't plan on addressing "It's not fun" aspect of your post, but you are correct we only need two actual Tactians on a team but those two should be working together. Yesterday full time Tactians couldn't get the job done...at all. so I attempted to remedy the issue by increasing the numbers which still fail because the thing at the core of issue was lack of coordination from the team as a whole.

Last edited by Sykes Crisis Fire on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LSU04_08
Vice-Commander (Guerilla Warfare)
Vice-Commander (Guerilla Warfare)
LSU04_08

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:35 pm

GOORR CSHH, GOORR CSHH, GOORR CSHH

Boldon, I AM YOUR FAAAATHER

GOORR CSHH, GOORR CSHH, GOORR CSHH
Back to top Go down
http://www.oklalittledixie.com
drilus
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Sykes Crisis Fire wrote:
I didn't plan on addressing "It's not fun" aspect of your post, but you are correct we only need two actual Tactians on a team but those two should be working together. Yesterday full time Tactians couldn't get the job done...at all. so I attempted to remedy the issue by increasing the numbers which still fail because the thing at the core of issue was lack of coordination.

I never said anything about not being fun. The reason we failed during that one match was that everyone on the enemy team were skilled opponents. Half the ppl on our team weren't. A few in our own squad were probably rusty because I've hardly seen them online. Simply having everyone switch to a TT isn't going to remedy that. To add to injury I saw 3 or 4 ppl (one on our own squad) who didn't help out at any of the objectives at all.

So. Lack of coordination is what the downfall. How are you going to coordinate a squad, in warzone, with adds (or anyone for that matter) who don't contribute or care? Furthermore, from all the posts, this is turning into a "This is how TT's will play in Shadow Aces".

We all have good and bad days. To turn it into "2 TT's is Law" .... makes my eyes rain.
Back to top Go down
Sykes Crisis Fire
Admin
Sykes Crisis Fire

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:48 pm

I've played with that group of members (excluding Beatiful) for the past couple of days. Even with the member whom won't be named we've stilled owned. That person is just a warm body. The problem is trying the same tactic over and over that is clearly failing isn't the way to go. And honestly multiple squad mates including myself and you were doing that. Now If you or anyone can manage solo gaining the TSP then feel free to do so. it's been done plenty of times. but if after a couple attempts it's still failing then we all need to take a step back and reevaluate or approaches
Back to top Go down
drilus
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Sykes Crisis Fire wrote:
I've played with that group of members (excluding Beatiful) for the past couple of days. Even with the member whom won't be named we've stilled owned. That person is just a warm body. The problem is trying the same tactic over and over that is clearly failing isn't the way to go. And honestly multiple squad mates including myself and you were doing that. Now If you or anyone can manage solo gaining the TSP then feel free to do so. it's been done plenty of times. but if after a couple attempts it's still failing then we all need to take a step back and reevaluate or approaches

I agree with you. I just don't think having someone respawn as a TT simply "in case 1 TT dies" is the answer. You could send a medic along with the TT. If the TT died the medic could revive. Sending a MM keeps them invisible to radar. The defending TT's wouldn't know you're there. Plus, if it's absolutely important to have that TSP then send 3 or 4 ppl at the same time to cement it.

It's your clan so I'm going to shut up after this and let you run it.

P.S. Green is better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactition Buddy System   Tactition Buddy System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tactition Buddy System
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next