KILLZONE Clan: The Shadow Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum and online headquarters for the KillZone 3 Shadow Aces Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Squad Captains- 

Alpha Squad: AznDreamer    

BravoSquad: CARDERKILLER

Charlie Squad: Mslayer43

Delta Squad: Jroy666

Echo Squad: zyxelbryz

Omega Squad: SykesCrisisFire

Shadow Aces Chain Of Command:

Clan Leader-SykesCrisisFire

Vice Commander(Guerilla Warfare): LSU04_08
Vice Commanders(War Zone):CARDERKILLER and Mslayer43

Clan Offensive Trainers: zyxelbryz and OlayPlay

Clan Defensive Trainer:UNDEFEATED_63

Director of Player Personnel:Moosemndr35

Forum Head Moderator:ShinobiRen

The Shadow Aces MVPs of the Week:

The Shadow Aces MLG team has been Created!!! Sign Up Today!

For more detail please Contact CARDERKILLER.

http://gamebattles.com/ps3/killzone-3/team/shadowaces/

Sx_Money_Murder

Go down 
+2
Boldon83
moosemndr35
6 posters

Should he remain in the Shadow Aces?
Yes
Sx_Money_Murder I_vote_lcap31%Sx_Money_Murder I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
No
Sx_Money_Murder I_vote_lcap69%Sx_Money_Murder I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
moosemndr35
Director of Player Personnel
Director of Player Personnel
moosemndr35

Sx_Money_Murder Empty
PostSubject: Sx_Money_Murder   Sx_Money_Murder Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Dear Team,

It has been brought to my attention that one of our clan members, SX_MONEY_MURDER, may not be an appropriate fit for the Shadow Aces clan. As a personal message to you, SX, I 'd like to say this, and I speak for a majority of the team when I say this.

As with most clans, the Shadow Aces Clan is a team based clan. We know that in order to win a clan match, it requires involvement and sacrifice in part by all members present. In a few recent incidents, you've insulted fellow members, made it known that you are only in this for your K/D ratio, and you've argued with fellow members about being chosen as the Assassination Target, which hurt your killstreak.

It's understandable, and common, to have text misinterpreted as insults, etc. However, although this is a game that has a sole purpose for entertainment, we take team participation serious. It's up to you to either participate as a team member and use helpful tactics to preserve your K/d ratio, or you can be released from this clan and carry on about your "stand alone" gameplay.

All team members are encouraged to vote yes or no to either give you one last chance to help, or to be released. I would like to see you take the appropriate steps in helping and remaining in the Shadow Aces, but the change is yours, while the choice is ours.

Back to top Go down
Boldon83
Colonel
Colonel
Boldon83

Sx_Money_Murder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sx_Money_Murder   Sx_Money_Murder Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:12 pm

I have a solution to part of the problem.

Ive spent a couple of days creating SexMoney a new account ive unlocked MM nearly all of the way in advance for him, although i might of been picking you up on some of your comments recently SX i hope this shows you i do care.

This acct is for you to use as a team MM im not saying grab the assault rifle and start running and gunning still snipe coz thats what your best at, but with this acct you dont have to worry about your KDR you can spawn at TSP's go to parts of the maps that you probably havent seen before whilest all the while helping your team (us) to win matches and not just being a spectator, when you feel you've died enough switch back to your main acct boost your KDR but do that as a lone wolf.

I really hope you atleast give it a trial run for a week, im gonna PM you the login details.
Back to top Go down
AznDreamer
Alpha Squad Leader
Alpha Squad Leader
AznDreamer

Sx_Money_Murder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sx_Money_Murder   Sx_Money_Murder Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Thumbs up Boldon. Awesome job you did there.

Well, SX, I'd say I'm also willing to help and teach you basics of a TT, and tactics I use in WZ matches. I'm sure i am not the only one here to help. So what is it going to be? I'll hold off my vote until I see an answer from you.
Back to top Go down
SEX_MONEY_MURDER
Colonel
Colonel
SEX_MONEY_MURDER

Sx_Money_Murder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sx_Money_Murder   Sx_Money_Murder Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Boldon, I'll be willing to use that account if the circumstances are beneficial. I've been wanting to try a different combination for the MM, but haven't because it could compromise my KDR. Seeing as how i don't have a choice and you people will decide whether to kick me out or not, i'll take you up on the offer. I'll take the offer, unless you unlocked Scramble. Don't worry, i'll be more helpful to the team with the new combination i have thought out. When can i start using it? Just for the record, it is very disappointing to see some of the comments you were saying that you picked me up on, because i have never been anything but nice to you.
Back to top Go down
General-Tzar
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
General-Tzar

Sx_Money_Murder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sx_Money_Murder   Sx_Money_Murder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:37 am

Here's the thing, you can't be playing Warzone and still worried about your KDR being compromised. You said in KZ3 forum that you don't care if the team is losing as long as your KDR is intact. Will you be doing the same thing in boldon's new account?
Back to top Go down
SEX_MONEY_MURDER
Colonel
Colonel
SEX_MONEY_MURDER

Sx_Money_Murder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sx_Money_Murder   Sx_Money_Murder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:01 am

Not on Boldon's account cuz it's not mine.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi02
Private
Private
Kusanagi02

Sx_Money_Murder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sx_Money_Murder   Sx_Money_Murder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 am

I think its in our best interest to get Money out of here LOL that campin guy. Someone should hack his account and play it for a day and just mess up his KD LOL ahahahahahahhahaha!!!!! SIKE NAW!
Back to top Go down
SEX_MONEY_MURDER
Colonel
Colonel
SEX_MONEY_MURDER

Sx_Money_Murder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sx_Money_Murder   Sx_Money_Murder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:55 am

Man that Kusanagi guy is always camping at Popeyes. He never leaves and plays MM like a coward. Only cowards play MM. You don't help out the team and only care about your KDR. Be like racingfan and me and help the team. I be seeing you camping and shit. Then you were camping at Taco Bell nasty nigga. I say we hack Kusanagi's account to mess up his KDR. REAL TALK.
Back to top Go down
Boldon83
Colonel
Colonel
Boldon83

Sx_Money_Murder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sx_Money_Murder   Sx_Money_Murder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:59 am

SEX_MONEY_MURDER wrote:
Boldon, I'll be willing to use that account if the circumstances are beneficial. I've been wanting to try a different combination for the MM, but haven't because it could compromise my KDR. Seeing as how i don't have a choice and you people will decide whether to kick me out or not, i'll take you up on the offer. I'll take the offer, unless you unlocked Scramble. Don't worry, i'll be more helpful to the team with the new combination i have thought out. When can i start using it? Just for the record, it is very disappointing to see some of the comments you were saying that you picked me up on, because i have never been anything but nice to you.

Your absolutely right that you have been nice to me and on a personal level i like you very much, but you havent been nice to other people and your not the kinda guy you can just say ''pls stop doing that'' too coz you just dont listen, the only way to get your attention and make you realise your being out of order (even if you dont see it) is to tell you your being a dick.
I genuinely beleive your not doing it on purpose thats the only reason im trying to help you (and i do like you, theres not many people id spend 2/3 days of my own gaming time to make a new account for) so you can start using the acct straight away, Scramble is only unlocked to scramble+ coz i werent sure if youd want ++ or not, but theres 3 points to spend.
Check your PM's for the login details, i hope you like the name i tried to pick one so you'd be anonymous from the KZ forums but the clan members would still recognise you.
Back to top Go down
SEX_MONEY_MURDER
Colonel
Colonel
SEX_MONEY_MURDER

Sx_Money_Murder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sx_Money_Murder   Sx_Money_Murder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:33 pm

I will. I got my new combination played out. Thanks for the help Boldon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sx_Money_Murder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sx_Money_Murder   Sx_Money_Murder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sx_Money_Murder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KILLZONE Clan: The Shadow Aces :: Shadow Aces Command Center :: Clan News-
Jump to: