KILLZONE Clan: The Shadow Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum and online headquarters for the KillZone 3 Shadow Aces Clan.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Squad Captains- 

Alpha Squad: AznDreamer    

BravoSquad: CARDERKILLER

Charlie Squad: Mslayer43

Delta Squad: Jroy666

Echo Squad: zyxelbryz

Omega Squad: SykesCrisisFire

Shadow Aces Chain Of Command:

Clan Leader-SykesCrisisFire

Vice Commander(Guerilla Warfare): LSU04_08
Vice Commanders(War Zone):CARDERKILLER and Mslayer43

Clan Offensive Trainers: zyxelbryz and OlayPlay

Clan Defensive Trainer:UNDEFEATED_63

Director of Player Personnel:Moosemndr35

Forum Head Moderator:ShinobiRen

The Shadow Aces MVPs of the Week:

The Shadow Aces MLG team has been Created!!! Sign Up Today!

For more detail please Contact CARDERKILLER.

http://gamebattles.com/ps3/killzone-3/team/shadowaces/

1st Shadow Aces Contest!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykes Crisis Fire
Admin
Sykes Crisis Fire

1st Shadow Aces Contest! Empty
PostSubject: 1st Shadow Aces Contest!   1st Shadow Aces Contest! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:21 am

The first person to complete the Paper model Turret and Take a face pic with you next to it wins The killzone 3 super Voucher or a $10 PSN Card (Note: code only for US region. PSN card available for all regions that use psn cards and sell the online digitally.)

The Voucher allows:
-Killzone 3 soundtrack and PS3 Dynamic Theme
-Retro Map Pack featuring two of the most popular multiplayer maps from Killzone 2
-Double XP for the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay (Lasted three weeks for me)
-Full access to all weapons and abilities during the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay

PM or email me for the details and model kit.
Back to top Go down
https://kzshadowaces.forumotion.com
Koopa777
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Shadow Aces Contest!   1st Shadow Aces Contest! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:52 pm

It's sweet that you're doing this, but I must inform you that the 24 hours is REAL TIME not Mp time. SO if you activate it today at 8Pm it will expire tomorrow at 8Pm. The only reason it lasted longer was because of a glitch on GG's end, this was fixed in 1.09 or 1.10 i believe.
Back to top Go down
AznDreamer
Alpha Squad Leader
Alpha Squad Leader
AznDreamer

PostSubject: Re: 1st Shadow Aces Contest!   1st Shadow Aces Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:13 pm

I'm no good with paper models n I don't have time.
Back to top Go down
Sykes Crisis Fire
Admin
Sykes Crisis Fire

PostSubject: Re: 1st Shadow Aces Contest!   1st Shadow Aces Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Koopa777 wrote:
It's sweet that you're doing this, but I must inform you that the 24 hours is REAL TIME not Mp time. SO if you activate it today at 8Pm it will expire tomorrow at 8Pm. The only reason it lasted longer was because of a glitch on GG's end, this was fixed in 1.09 or 1.10 i believe.

I'm sorry Koopa-kun, but you're incorrect. I used a code 2 days ago and it's still active.
Back to top Go down
Koopa777
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Shadow Aces Contest!   1st Shadow Aces Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:44 pm

"24 hour double XP
There is some misunderstanding about the 24 hour double XP bonus. A few people thought that the 24 hours meant 24 hours of playing the game and not 24 consecutive hours (a.k.a. 1 day).
We’re sorry that this caused confusion. You can imagine that giving 24 pure gameplay hours of double XP would warp the Killzone 3 Multiplayer progression and that is something that we don’t want. The 24 hours starts ticking when you activate the code and it ends 24 hours afterwards.
In contrast to this, for a couple of people the 24 hours did not get registered properly (it went on too long). This has been addressed and put right."

From GG_Dev LevTrin12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This has been stated again and again by the developers, it should have terminated 24 hours after activating it. Any longer is a glitch, which after 4 months still isn't fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sykes Crisis Fire
Admin
Sykes Crisis Fire

PostSubject: Re: 1st Shadow Aces Contest!   1st Shadow Aces Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Koopa777 wrote:
"24 hour double XP
There is some misunderstanding about the 24 hour double XP bonus. A few people thought that the 24 hours meant 24 hours of playing the game and not 24 consecutive hours (a.k.a. 1 day).
We’re sorry that this caused confusion. You can imagine that giving 24 pure gameplay hours of double XP would warp the Killzone 3 Multiplayer progression and that is something that we don’t want. The 24 hours starts ticking when you activate the code and it ends 24 hours afterwards.
In contrast to this, for a couple of people the 24 hours did not get registered properly (it went on too long). This has been addressed and put right."

From GG_Dev LevTrin12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This has been stated again and again by the developers, it should have terminated 24 hours after activating it. Any longer is a glitch, which after 4 months still isn't fixed.

Nope..so I guess you and GG are wrong about it being fixed or maybe the time?
Back to top Go down
AznDreamer
Alpha Squad Leader
Alpha Squad Leader
AznDreamer

PostSubject: Re: 1st Shadow Aces Contest!   1st Shadow Aces Contest! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 pm

That's why we have people boasting about having 10,000,000 xp by 200 hours or a weeee bit less. LoLz.

I dont' care about the xp. or my kdr. I have two guys above me whom I don't think I can catch up to.

Admit it, this game needs a lot more attention to it still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Shadow Aces Contest!   1st Shadow Aces Contest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Shadow Aces Contest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KILLZONE Clan: The Shadow Aces :: Shadow Aces Command Center :: Clan News-
Jump to: